Find out What Password Should you Enter to Open the pdf file of the Downloaded Aadhaar card or E-aadhaar
The facility to download the aadhaar card copy online is really great because once the aadhaar number is generated, you can get it without even waiting for the letter. You can easily download aadhaar card online. The problem that most people face after getting the pdf file is that they don’t know the password. In this article you will know what password you should Enter in the password-protected aadhaar card file.
Aadhaar Card | E- Aadhaar pdf File Password –
The password is your PIN Code. To view, the downloaded file follow these steps –
- Double Click on the pdf file
- After that, you will see this –
- You will be asked to Enter the Password in the Space provided
- Enter your PIN Code and hit the Submit button
- The pin Code will be a six-digit number. Enter it correctly
- Now you will be able to view your downloaded copy of aadhaar card.
- That’s it!
E- Aadhaar Card Password – Questions and Answers
Is it possible to open aadhaar card file without a password?
- For security reasons, UIDAI has enabled passwords on every downloaded file. You cannot skip these steps
Should I need to Enter the password every time?
- Yes you should enter the password every time you open the file
How to take the printout of aadhaar card pdf file?
- Just open the file using a password, Enter CTRL+P, select the printer and hit the submit button. In this way, you will be able to get the printout of the E- Aadhaar. I hope that this article helped you in opening the pdf file using the correct password. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding the same feel free to leave your comments below. You can share this article using the sharing buttons given on the left side.