Aadhaar Card Online Appointment – Book Aadhaar Card Enrollment Appointment Easily Online
Are you aware that it is possible to make an online appointment for Aadhaar card enrollment? If not, don’t worry here you will all the detail regarding this. I will be explaining each step for booking Aadhaar card enrollment online. Please do not confuse it with aadhaar card online registration. This process is just for appointments. It will save you time while visiting the enrollment center while applying for a new Aadhaar card.
Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment
Let’s Get started with the process of Aadhaar Enrollment appointment
Note: It is to be noted that for the actual enrollment process, physical presence is important.
Aadhaar Card Online Appointment – Step by Step Procedure
To book the appointment for aadhaar card online, kindly follow these steps :
- Visit the Official Appointment page
- Once there, you will find an online application form
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id, and a select number of persons
Note: For a single appointment, a maximum of 4 persons can be selected.
- Select your State, District & Locality
- Now select the Enrollment center from the drop-down list.
- You are advised to click on the “Check Availability” option to find out the suitable date
- After this, you need to select the Date and time
Note: After selecting the date and time, available slots will be shown. Most probably there may be few available but in case no slot is available you might need to choose another date or time
- Then enter the Captcha(Security Code) and click on the “Fix appointment” option
Appointment of Aadhaar enrolment
- Now a new page will be opened, where all details regarding the appointment will be shown. The most important is the Token id, you must save it
- You are advised to take a printout of this form. Also, make sure that you visit at the same time so that you could take benefit from the appointment.
- Note: Read the information presented in the appointment letter carefully
Rescheduling/Cancelling the Aadhaar Card Appointment
There may be cases when due to any unavoidable circumstances you might want to reschedule or even cancel the appointment. To do so, you need to click on the “re-schedule/cancel appointment” link. After that, you need to provide the token id as well as the mobile number that you entered. Depending upon your choice you need to click on either “Re-schedule” or “cancel appointment”. As you can see in the image below, I successfully canceled the appointment after entering the required details.