Aadhaar Card Update: In this article, we have provided you the easiest steps to change/update your Aadhaar card photo on your Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card Update: Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued to every citizen by the Indian government and is one of the most important identification documents. From banking to online transactions – Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents for every official job. Aadhaar cards contain the cardholder’s demographic and biometric data, which are essential for accessing government benefits and other official jobs.
One of the most common complaints of 12 UIN holders is dissatisfaction with their Aadhaar card photo. UIDAI has enabled Aadhaar cardholders to use their Aadhaar card photo update service by visiting the nearest Aadhaar registration centre. All you need to do is download the Aadhaar Registration Form and submit it to the nearest Aadhaar Registration Centre.
In this article, we have provided you the easiest steps to change/update your Aadhaar card photo on your Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card Update: Here’s a Step-by-Step Guide to the Changes photo in your Aadhaar card
- step 1: Visit UIDAI official website uidai.gov.in. Or you can simply paste this link: https://uidai.gov.in/ on the Google Chrome address bar.
- Step 2: Now click on the ‘Update Aadhaar’ option.
- Step 3: Download the Aadhaar registration form and fill in the required details.
- the fourth step: Submit the form at the nearest Aadhaar Registration Centre.
- step 5: Aadhaar executives present will confirm all details through biometric verification.
- Step 6: Next, the administrator will click on the new picture – unique identification number – that will be updated in your Aadhaar card.
- Step 6: You will be required to pay a fee of INR 100 plus GST.
- Step 7: The Aadhaar Director will give you a confirmation slip and an Update Request Number (URN).
- Step 8: Details will be updated within 90 days.
You can also track the status of your latest Aadhaar card using the URN number on UIDAI official website. It takes 90 days for the details to be updated on the Aadhaar portal. Once updated, users can download a new copy from the portal and print it out for future use.
notes: Note that you cannot update the photo on your Aadhaar card online.