Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip? Recover Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID (EID) Online Easily – Step by Step Guide
Nobody likes to lose his/her valuable documents, but trust me it usually happens. The most important step after such an incident is how to recover the lost document. In this article, we will be discussing how to retrieve the lost aadhaar card acknowledgment slip/number. It is the slip that was provided to you at the time of aadhaar card enrollment. The most important thing that the acknowledgment slip contains is the “Enrollment id(EID)” or Enrollment number. So, getting the enrollment number is the big thing here rather than the acknowledgment slip itself. This very article revolves around the process of getting the aadhaar card enrollment number online
Recover Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID Number (EID)/ Lost Acknowledgement Slip
You might have noticed that an Enrollment ID is extremely important because without it you won’t be able to Check your Aadhaar Card Status. UIDAI provides an online service using which you can recover your Lost Enrollment ID Number by providing basic information like Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number. Kindly Follow below-given Steps in order to Retrieve the Lost Enrollment Number :
- Visit the Official Enrollment ID Retrieval Page
- Once there, you will see two options: Retrieve Lost Aadhaar Number and Retrieve Lost Enrollment Number (EID)
- Select the Second option
- Now you need to Enter your Name, Email Id, and Registered Mobile Number
Important: It is very important to enter the Email id and Mobile Number that you provided while aadhaar card enrollment. If you didn’t provide any mobile number or email id at that time, you must register these details first. Click here to Read how to Add a Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, you need to enter the security code that will be presented in the image
- Once these details are entered, click on the “Get OTP” option
- Your one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number, write it as it is in the space provided.
- Click on “Enter OTP”
- Once the verification will be done, your enrollment ID will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
Having the Enrollment ID (EID) will enable you to Download the Duplicate Aadhaar Card or E-aadhaar Card Online
The above-mentioned steps should help you in retrieving the Lost Enrollment Slip’s component i.e. Enrollment ID. if you are Still Facing any Kind of Trouble in recovering your Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Kindly mention the exact scenario below.