Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip Lost? Get Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID (EID) Online Easily
Nobody likes to lose his/her valuable documents but trust me it usually happens. The most important step after such an incident is how to recover the lost document. In this article, we will be discussing how to retrieve the lost aadhaar card acknowledgment slip. It is the slip that was provided to you at the time of aadhaar card enrollment. The most important thing that the acknowledgment slip contains is the “Enrollment id(EID)” or Enrollment number. So, getting the enrollment number is the big thing here rather than the acknowledgment slip itself. This very article revolves around the process of getting the aadhaar card enrollment number via online mode.
Get Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID (EID)/ Lost Acknowledgement Slip
You are advised to follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below.
- Visit the Official Enrollment ID Retrieval Page
- Once there, you will see two options, Aadhaar number and Enrollment Id, as we want to recover EID, select Enrollment ID
- Enter your Name, Email Id, and Registered Mobile Number
- Important: It is very important to enter the Email id and Mobile Number that you provided while aadhaar card enrollment. If you didn’t provide any mobile number or email id at that time, you must register these details first. Click here to Read how to Add a Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, you need to enter the security code that will be presented in the image
- Once these details are entered, click on the “Get OTP” option
- Your one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number, write it as it is in the space provided.
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Once the verification will be done, your enrollment ID will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
- Once you have this much information, you can continue to Download the Duplicate Aadhaar Card or E-aadhaar Card Online
If you have any other queries, kindly write them down below.