Update Aadhaar Card Details to SBI Bank Account | Link Aadhaar card to SBI Bank Account Online
Due to various subsidy schemes(mainly LPG Subsidy schemes) launched by the Indian government, it is becoming important to link bank accounts with Aadhaar card. You probably are also going to get the benefit of any subsidy scheme that’s why you are reading this article. State Bank of India is one of the popular banks in the country with various branches throughout every state. Linking aadhaar card with an SBI account is an easy task. In this article, I will guide you in completing this process via two methods. If you have internet banking activated, you can do the process online. In another case you can follow the offline method.
Method 1 – Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account via Offline Mode – Visiting Branch
Before continuing with the process, make sure you have following things ready with you.
- Original copy of Aadhaar card and One photocopy
- Your Passbook of State Bank of India Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card linking Form – If you don’t have the form Click here to Download it and take the printout
Once you have all this stuff ready, you are good to go !!
- Fill in the form by entering your Branch Name & Address, your account number, Aadhaar/UID number, and Your Name & Address on Aadhaar card
- You need to attach the attested photocopy of Aadhaar card with the form
- Finally, you need to give the confirmation for this process by entering the details asked
- Once you fill all these details correctly, you need to visit your Bank branch and hand over the application along with the photocopy of aadhaar card to the bank’s official
- The Bank official will take a look at your original aadhaar card and the photocopy
- After that he/she will sign it and keep it
- Your work ends here
- The Bank will then verify your details with the Data from the Aadhaar card database
- After matching the details, your application will be processed.
- Once the process will complete, you will be notified or you can call your branch and confirm the same
SBI Bank Account Aadhaar Card Linkage Via Online Mode – Internet Banking
- Access to Internet Banking
- Login into your SBI Internet Banking account
- Once you will get logged in, go to the “My Accounts” Section
- Now you will see a link “Link your aadhaar number”
- Enter the details and hit submit button
That’s it !!
I hope this helped !! In case you have any query regarding the procedure or Linking Aadhaar card to SBI Bank account, feel free to write it in the comment box below.