Update Aadhaar number with your Axis Bank Account Online
Although I mentioned the general steps of linking aadhaar card to a bank account in a separate article, users are willing to know details for their respective banks. So, in this post, I will be focusing on the Axis bank consumers to help them with linking their aadhaar card with Axis bank account. As you are aware, it is not mandatory to update aadhaar information with the corresponding bank. This article covers step by step guide to updating aadhaar card data with axis bank easily through online mode and via sending an SMS.
How to Link aadhaar card with Axis Bank Online
The banks are aware of the importance of this procedure and therefore they have provided easy steps to do so. The online method is as follows :
- Visit the Official Register Aadhaar card page of Axis Bank’s website
- Once there, you will find details of completing the process. As we are dealing with the online process in this section, let me explain that.
- If you are using the internet banking facility of Axis bank, click on the “Click here” option given below the “Internet Banking” section of the page mentioned above
- After clicking on the link, a pop window will be opened with the heading “Welcome to Axis Bank Aadhaar Card Registration “
- You need to enter your Customer id and Account number
- After entering the details hit the submit button. You will be then asked to enter your aadhaar card number. In this way, you can easily link aadhaar card to your axis bank account online
Updating aadhaar card details with Axis Bank via Sending SMS
Axis consumers can also complete this process by composing an SMS from their registered mobile number as :
Aadhaar <Aadhaar No.>AC <last 6 digits of A/C no.> to 5676782
example: Aadhaar 123456781234 AC 123456 and send it to 5676782
In this example – 123456781234 is the aadhaar number and 123456 is the last six digits of your aadhaar number
- Once the SMS will be received and processed you will get a notification regarding the completion of the process
Linking Aadhaar card to Axis Bank via Making a visit to the Branch
If you don’t have any problem in visiting your Axis Bank branch, you can also complete the process by manually submitting the linking form at the branch.
- Click here to Download the Application Form
- Take the printout and fill in the details
- Now submit this form at your bank branch
Note: Do not forget to carry the original aadhaar card and its photo state copy while visiting the branch.
I hope this article helped you in successfully linking your aadhaar card with axis bank. If you have any other queries, kindly feel free to write them down.