The central government has notified that reporting entities are allowed to perform Aadhar authentication to comply with Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
In exercising its powers under Section 11A(1) of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002, the Central Government is satisfied that the reporting entities referred to in the table below comply with the privacy and security Directed Delivery) Act, 2016 (No. 18 of 2016) (hereinafter referred to as the Aadhaar Act)
After consulting the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) established under Section 11(1) of the Aadhaar Act and SEBI (SEBI) as the Regulatory Authority of Entities, allows said entities to carry out identity verification under the Aadhaar Act for the purposes of Section 11A of the Money Laundering Act, 2002.
Entities allowed to perform Aadhar authentication are:-
1. Arch Financial Limited
2. Basan Equity Broking Limited
3. Global Capital Markets Limited
4. Gogia Capital Services Limited
5. Hang Seng Securities Limited
6. Indbank Commercial Banking Services Limited
7. India Cement Investment Services Ltd.
8. Indo Money Securities Pte Ltd
9. Jainam Brokerage Ltd.
10. JK Securities Pte Ltd
11. JKB Financial Services Ltd.
12. JSEL Securities Co., Ltd.
13. KK Securities Co., Ltd.
14. Madhuvan Securities Pte Ltd
15. Wanshuo Securities Finance Co., Ltd.
16. Manu Stock Brokers Pte Ltd
17. Mark Securities Pte Ltd
18. Market Maker Limited
19. Matalia Stock Broking Sdn Bhd
20. Maverick Stock Brokers Pty Ltd
21. Secret Communication Securities Pte Ltd
22. MLB Capital Pte Ltd
23. Muthoot Securities Limited
24. Nirmal Bang Securities Sdn Bhd
25. NJ Indiainvest Private Limited
26. Northeast Brokerage Service Co., Ltd.
27. Orbis Financial Co., Ltd.
28. Ao Teng Securities Co., Ltd.
29. RBC Financial Services Pte Ltd
30. Huage Commercial Co., Ltd.
31. Investment Advisor, Owner of Deepak Ostwal Capital Ways
32. Flourish Fincap Pte Ltd
33. Suresh Kumar Jalan (trade name Jalan and Company)
34. Modern Securities Co., Ltd.
35. Saroj Securities
36. Sharad Agarwal Brokerage Services Pvt.limited company
37. Swadeshi Credit Private Limited
38. Tal Share Brokers Pty Ltd
39. Wealthmills Securities Pte Ltd
Licensing notification published in the Official Gazette on January 30, 2023.
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium to view verdicts
Support our newsletter by subscribing Taxscan Premium. follow us telegraph quick update
Notification No. F. No. P-12011/3/2022
Judgment date: January 30, 2023