attention!If you don’t do this by March 31, your PAN card will become invalid

Pan Aadhaar Linking: Inform the Income Tax (IT) Department that those PAN (Permanent Account Number) cards not linked to Aadhaar will be invalid from 1st April 2023.

The tax department has asked people to link their two cards before the Pan Aadhaar Link deadline which is March 31, 2022. If you do not link your Aadhaar card with PAN card by March 31, then you will face some inconvenience.

If you do not link your Aadhaar card With a PAN, your PAN will become invalid and you will not be able to file an ITR afterwards.

In addition, pending refunds and pending procedures cannot be issued in the event that deduction returns cannot be completed.

Also, if you don’t link your cards, taxes will be withheld at a higher rate. According to reports, the deadline for the Pan Aadhaar Link is March 31.

There are various ways to link your PAN with Aadhaar card. You can do this by visiting the official website, via SMS and at PAN Service Centers.

Here’s how to link PAN with Aadhaar card on the official website of the Income Tax (IT) Department:

  • Click here to visit the official website of the Income Tax (IT) Department.
  • Go to the Quick Links section and click on the Link Aadhaar option.
  • Now fill in the details (like your name, mobile number, Aadhaar number and PAN card number)
  • Click on the ‘I verify my Aadhaar details’ option to verify your personal details.
  • Now, click “Continue”.
  • When you click on the “Continue” option, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
  • Now enter the OTP and click Validate.
  • After clicking “Verify”, your PAN card will be linked with Aadhaar.
See also  Maharashtra relies on Aadhaar card registration to weed out 'fake' students | Nagpur News

Link PAN with Aadhar via SMS:

  • Enter UIDPAN on the phone<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN> And send to 567678 or 56161.

Connect PAN with Aadhar at PAN Service Center:

  • If you want to link your PAN with Aadhar manually then visit any PAN Service Center where you have to fill the form called “Annexure-I”.
  • After completing the “Annexure-I” form, you have to submit a copy of your PAN card and Aadhaar card. However, you have to pay some fees to get the service.

Leave a Comment