How to Get Color Voter ID Card, Steps to Apply Online for Color Voter ID card, How to Get Color Voter Card in India | Colored EPIC Card Online.
Wassup Guys! I recently saw the voter id card of one of my friends and I couldn’t believe what I saw! It was a nice colored Voter ID card and looked very stylish. I then looked at my old Voter card, it was thin and not attractive at all. I am sure you guys too have seen the new ones.
They are more like ID cards given in colleges. Good material has been used and nice decoration is done. If you are one who is looking to get a colored voter id card, this article is for you. In this article, I have explained the procedure to obtain the new colored voter ID card in India. No matter which state or city you belong to, these steps apply to all. The good news is that the registration process is totally online and you can complete the steps while sitting at your home.
Coloured Voter ID card – How to Apply Online
As mentioned, the process is online. You need to visit a portal and provide the required details. I am going to explain each and every step so that you can do it by yourself easily. Before proceeding, there are a few things I would like to mention-
- Make sure that each and every piece of the info entered incorrectly
- You have to pay the fee. It can be paid easily through the online mode
- Keep your Scanned image ready ( The background should be white)
- Make sure you have a working Email ID and mobile number
Apply Online for Colored Voter Card – Step by Step Guide
- First of all Visit this Direct Online Registration Link (New Users Only)
- Enter Each and Every Detail Correctly
- Upload Documents in favor of – Proof of Identity(POI) and Proof of Address(POA)
- Upload your photograph with white Background
- Once all details and entered, double-check them and hit the submit button
- Once the application is submitted successfully, your part of the work is done
- You can log in again and make changes to the submitted application form for the next 15 days
Once your application will be studied by the officials, the booth level officer will make a visit to your place and verify the documents. Once he approves from his end, a new colored voter id card will be issued to you. It will reach you within a few weeks!
Replace the Old one With a New Coloured Voter ID card
The above information was for new voters. However, if you already own the old voter id card, and want to replace it with the colored one, you can do it. For this, you have to visit the concerned office and fill in the application form for a duplicate voter card. In the reasons section, you can specify that the old voter card is lost or damaged. A nominal fee will be charged and a colored voter id card will be issued to you.
For more information regarding the same, you are advised to visit the Official Election commission portal for your State –
|Uttar Pradesh||Odisha||Himachal Pradesh|
|Gujarat||Jammu and Kashmir||Sikkim|